The Sunday Share 3/6/22 Banana Bread, Garden Planning, & Baby Goats


     Hello there and happy Sunday! The weather here has been beautifully warm and slightly rainy. The rain makes our yard impassible but the warm weather has me ready for real spring, not this false spring. We had a chance to spend the afternoon outside with friends and it was wonderful. 

    Yesterday I finally got tired of looking at my terribly dirty oven and devoted the time and elbow grease to getting it all clean. So of course that means that this morning was the perfect time to bake. I had several over ripe bananas siting on the counter that lead to me making banana bread. I tried out a new recipe. It is a little less sweet and more dry that other recipes that I have used before but it tastes amazing warm with butter. Here is the recipe in case you find yourself with a few overripe bananas laying around. FYI, I added cinnamon and walnuts. 

Banana Bread

    This next article I am sharing because I like the pictures. I actually draw a similar style map of our garden each year. I also like the article itself as it shares some good tips to keep in mind while planning a garden layout. I usually use a composition book and write down our layout, output, processed and stored amounts, and feedback that will help plan the garden for next year.

Garden Planning

    This last one is just for fun. Spring brings to mind all the sweet little babies that are born, in this case baby goats. I love looking at photos of little baby goats, I doubt I'll ever own one but it doesn't keep me from dreaming. 

Adorable Baby Goats

Comments

Popular Posts