Sunday Share 3/13/22 Cut Clutter, Hobbies, & Seed Library


     Woohoo! Another Sunday is upon on us! Yesterday was a crazy weather day. Temperatures were 60 degrees Friday night and by Saturday morning is was 30 degrees and snowing. Today is gymnastics competition days the girls and I are hitting the road and spending time together. This Sunday Share is a little more interactive. 

    First up. I took this quiz to determine my cleaning style and it was an honest look into my clutter style and offered some really helpful tips for how to clean and organize my home. I really encourage you to give it a try. 

Clutterbug Quiz

    Next up is another quiz I took several months back. This quiz is about hobbies to try, which seems appropriate and the last of winter's day stretch before us and spring approaches. Many of the hobbies recommended for me are things that I already do such as cooking, gardening and crocheting. There were a few surprises like theatre and animation, hmmm. Try it yourself and share your responses with my I would love to hear what you get. 

Hobbies to Take Up

    This is a cute little project that I enjoyed reading about. Many of us have heard of the little free library project. If you haven't it is a small hand crafted weather proof library that is usually in a neighborhood put up by the homeowner. It is a way to pass books along to another person rather than having it go to waste. In the case of this story seeds were passed on rather than books. Check it out. 

Little Free Seed Library

Comments

Popular Posts