Sunday Share 3/20/22 Spring Table Settings, Seeds, & Blueberries


    

 I should know by now to start these posts ahead of time but I love living in the moment and sharing what I am reading on a Sunday morning. However, time got away from me today so here I am at 9pm trying to get this written up and posted. We had a great day visiting family and a good bit of time on the road traveling today. 

    Today is the first day of spring and with spring I mind I automatically think of Easter entertaining. I love all the flowers, shades of green, and hits of pastel. I was looking at some ideas for centerpiece ideas for a dining table and I love, love, love some of these ideas. Old fashioned spools as bud holders, all the adorable little jars, brass bunnies! I am so inspired. 

Spring Table Settings

    I am sharing this next article as a bookmark for myself but I figure some of you could use it as well. Every year I wonder where others get their seeds from and this article shares 15 different seed sources. Sometimes my favorite place or local store might be out of seeds I need or want so back ups are always welcome. 

Best Seed Companies

    On Saturday night I was sitting around the fire with other garden minded folks and some one told me about pruning berry bushes. I didn't know this was a thing. Well, I've never had berry bushes long enough for this to be a thing (with the exception of the raspberry bush I just lost to a skid steer and a new fence). This year would have been the first year it might have needed pruning and I would have learned this. Well, this article is for those of you who also need to learn about this task. 

Pruning Blueberries

    I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have a wonderful week. 

Comments

Popular Posts