The Sunday Share 2/6/2022 Farmers Markets, Stockpile, & Kids


 

Sunday used to be the day of rest, for some people that tradition remains the same but for many it is just another day to run around and attempt progress. I like staying home on Sunday more often than not trying to read, craft, and relax. In the spirit of this I thought it would be fun to start a new series here on the blog called The Sunday Share. Each week I will share fun articles and stories that I have come across that relate to gardening, homestead stuff, self sufficiency, homemaking, home decor, kids and more. You know all of the fun things that I write about here. I think it will be a fun way to sit down"together" and share a beverage while reading some articles. If any of them leave you asking questions or wanting to discuss further please come back to the post here on my blog leave your question or comment on the post containing the article and we can ave a virtual discussion. So with that lets get this started! 

Super fun indoor activity for those of you with kids starting experience cabin fever:

Knock Knock Vinegar

The role of farmers markets during supply chain issues: 

Farmers Markets

This is an oldie but a goodie! A favorite, blogger who was very influential in my beginning years shares how to build you own food stock pile. This is so good!

Starting a Stock Pile

Comments

Popular Posts