The Sunday Share 2/13/22 Shower Cleaner, Peppers, Plant Nutrition.


    Here we are again for another Sunday share. It is snowing here this morning so it is the perfect Sunday morning for lounging around and reading while drinking a cup of coffee. 

    First up, I tried this cleaner for the first time yesterday and it worked amazingly well. I substitued doterra's dish soap in place of dawn and just shook the bottle a little rather than heating the mixture and is still worked just as well. 

Non-toxic Shower Door Cleaner 

    Gardening is on my mind right now and I really enjoyed this article about starting, growing, and preserving peppers. Many of the tips in this article can be applying to other plants as well. 

Planting Peppers

    I spend some time last weekend try to save an old cast iron skillet. In the process I refreshed my brain on seasoning a skillet. This is useful information worth sharing so please enjoy. 

Seasoning Cast Iron

    Last, I saved a bunch of egg shells and ground them up for my houseplants. The plants look better than they have in a long time. I have heard of some other methods of feeding and perking up house plants and even garden plants so this article covers them both. Maybe we need to have pasta for dinner soon. 

Houseplant Nutrition

Well that's all for this Sunday. I hope you enjoy the day! 

Comments

Popular Posts