The Sunday Share 2/27/2022 Zero Waste Kitchen, B-Day Cards, & Decor

 


    Believe if or not I actually sit down on Sunday and put these posts together. I enjoy sharing what I actually read on Sunday morning while I drink my coffee. There is a birthday in the house today so that influenced todays share a little bit. My youngest is turning 7 today! 

    Up first I recently share about getting started in the kitchen and this post from another website dives a bit deeper with some fantastic old fashioned kitchen tips. These tips will help you make the most of every last scrap in your kitchen. 

Lost Kitchen Skills: Zero-Waste Cooking

    With a birthday in the house today, cards and gifts are on my mind. This article here shares some cute homemade birthday card ideas that are sure to spark creativity and make the receiver smile. 

DIY Birthday Cards

    Last, I have been watching Sweet Magnolias in the evening and man, I find the style of the homes on the shows to be so beautiful. The bright bold colors, the eclectic furniture, and hints of modern country... swoon! If you are anything like me and pause the show to get a better look at the background here are some home decor shopping links from Country Living to help you recreate you favorite Sweet Magnolia looks. 

Sweet Magnolias Home Decor

Well, I am off to celebrate the day, food prep, clean up, and all the other Sunday tasks. Hey, at least there's cake later even if I will be sobbing that my baby is now 7! I hope you have a great day. 

Comments

Popular Posts