Sunday Share 2/20/22 Sweet Bread, Asparagus, & Food Storage.

 


Here we are again! I can hardly believe another week has gone by. Even though it is still cold outside the speed of life has picked up a bit, indicating that spring is not far off. 

I came across this recipe early in the week and it seems like the perfect recipe to practice for Easter. 

Portuguese Sweet Bread

In our last home we planted asparagus and the bed was always flooding so the plants rotted. Now that we have been in the new house for a few years I am ready to try my hand at growing asparagus again. This short, sweet article says spring planting of asparagus is a thing. Fingers crossed. 

Plant Asparagus

I am sharing more food preservation and storage with this link. The pictures are beautiful and it shows a variety of different food preservation methods. I love the look of all the glass on the shelves and being able to see all that wonderful home grown food. Definitely goals! 

Homesteader Food Storage

I hope you enjoy the upcoming week and as always feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts. 

Comments

Popular Posts