St. Patrick's Day


It is St. Patrick's Day but it is also Monday. I would share the wonderful decorations around our home but I forgot to put them up. I would show you really great photos of my kids drinking green milk and eating green eggs but I cannot stomach consuming either of those things green. I would love to share a recipe that shows my irish heritage but tonight's dinner is anything but Irish as we are having sausage with the prettiest peppers I found on sale and leeks that need to be used before they go bad. So all in all I guess my St. Patrick's Day is a flop but I will try to salvage what I can of it.  Perhaps I will have a little Irish whiskey at the end of this cold snowy day. In parting:

May you always have...

Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain, 


Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you, 


Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire.


Comments

Popular Posts