Meet...ME


So now that the rest of my family has been showcased it is my turn. Who am I? Well, I am a wife to a great man and mom to two awesome kids. I am an introvert and as much as I love people I am more comfortable with being by myself. I blame it on being an only child. Often times in public I find myself observing the things that are going on around me, people watching is a favorite past time. I would like to think that I am perfect but I know that that is not true and my self doubt tends to be my own worst enemy. I find that I am at my best when doing things that are physically demanding because then the tiredness makes my brain slow down. In college I had to take philosophy and I was surprised to find that my text book read a lot like my daily thoughts, I tend to be a bit deep. Not to say that I am very intelligent or intellectual  but I do have my Thoreau moments where running off it to the woods seems like the best idea ever. I guess this thinking is how I ended up where I am with trying to live a simple and intentional life. So now that we went there lets lighten up:

Favorite food: I love homemade pizza and country fried steaks with green beans, mashed potatoes and milk gravy.
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite movie: Life is Beautiful, or La Vita Bella as it is otherwise known. It is very sad.
Likes: gardening, camping, dancing, crocheting, cooking, adventures, hiking, pushing my limits
Dislikes: lima beans, dishes and laundry
Currently Reading: Little House in the Ozarks by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Happier at Home by Gretchen Ruben and The Permaculture Handbook by Peter Bane
Loves: family, books, and learning
Career: Nurse and I love it.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask in the comment section.




Comments

Popular Posts