5 Days of Cookies (Day 5)

The last day! Well, I showed that I am not able to commit myself to a blog series that lasts several days, without prior planning and scheduling. It didn't help that I chose the week before Christmas and the same week as the family Christmas party. I am sorry for my terrible ability to keep up and hope that you will stick with me as I attempt to salvage the series here with the very last cookie recipe. I thought very hard about the last cookie I would share and decided that I really wanted to share a cookie bar recipe. It is terribly bad for you, yet so rich and yummy that it is irresistible. Without further  adieu I present....




Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars:
Ingredients:
1/2 cup margarine, melted
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
1 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour melted margarine into a 13x9 inch baking pan. Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly across the pan. Add semisweet chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Then pour condensed milk covering entirely.  Top with coconut and then walnuts   Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown.


Comments

Popular Posts