Sunday Share 3/12/23 Chess & Running


 Whew! Another busy weekend in the books. We spent the weekend doing kid activities and relaxing here and there. One of the kids has been getting into chess recently, which means of course the rest of use have either been learning or brushing up on our skills. The youngest one has not yet learned all the rules but in time she will. I was looking for different ways to help her learn and found this fun interactive chess set for beginners. In the end I decided that organic learning through friends and family will be best for her learning style but if you have someone in your life interested in learning chess it might be worth a look. 

No Stress Chess

Another activity that took up sometime this weekend was a physical test for one of the kids sports. They had to run a 5k for time just to see how long it took them. I would like to help them start practicing to improve their time, which would mean getting myself in running shape. I looked up some couch to 5k plans and think I found one that might just work for me. If you need a plan to kickstart your own running adventure maybe a couch to 5K is what you need. 

Cough to 5K

Only two items to share this week for lack of time and energy. I hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy the coming week. 

Comments

Popular Posts