3/19/22 Spring, Spring , and Spring



 This is the last Sunday of Winter, Spring officially arrives tomorrow! Spring is always a much anticipated season after the days of winter. It always amazes me how Spring kind of sneaks in on us, one day everything looks the same as it has all winter and the next everything is covered in a whisper of green, follow by a full on explosion of blooms and leaves. I have been watching others post images of Spring making its appearance across their landscape. I have been especially enjoying watching the blue bonnets pop up across Texas. Oh, how I would love to be there to see this year of epic blooms in person. TxBeetree farm has been sharing beautiful photos on her instagram feed. I am going to share the link to their event space which has a goats and bluebonnets image that I adore. 

In other spring news it is time to start getting the garden ready. I found an article about things that you might not think of doing that will help you get your garden season off to an epic start. 

Spring Garden Prep

An just for fun here are some possibly impractical yet irresistibly fun garden shed decor ideas in case you have such a space and want to make it look good. 

Cute Garden Shed 

I hope you had a great weekend and have an awesome week ahead. Oh, and happy Spring! 

Comments

Popular Posts