The Sunday Share 5/8/2022 Read, Decor, & Camp

   


 What a wonderful and dreary weekend here. Most of the weekend was a washout except for a few late rays of sun this afternoon. We spent a lot of time indoors enjoying downtime together and getting some major decluttering done. Mother's Day brought a day filled with good food from a home cooked breakfast to takeout from my favorite Italian restaurant. A few gifts from the kids made me feel extra special. Now it is time to get ready for another work week, back to the grind. 

    One of my goals has been to read 22 books this year. I have to admit I am not every far along on this goal. I have been struggling to finish books and to find books that hold my attention recently. This list of tips for getting more reading done is helpful for those who want to read a lot and don't. 

13 tips for getting more reading done

    I saw someone share a beautiful coffee table decor book on their Instagram the other day. I wondered down the internet rabbit hole and found the designers website. I love the eclectic, traditional style. I was a treat for the eyes and I found it worth sharing. 

Gil Schafer Bed and Bath

    To wrap up our Sunday evening we reviewed our summer plans and coordinated our calendars. One of our favorite things to do together as a family is camping. If you have ever considered camping but have not done it yet here is a great list of reasons camping is so great. 

Why Camp

Well that is it for this weekend. I hope you have a great week! 


Comments

Popular Posts