Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

We had some over ripe bananas but I could not find my banana bread recipe so I decided to try something different. I would love to tell you that I am super creative and came up with this recipe but instead I'll let you know that I found this recipe on the back of the Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes box (no shame in my game) It is delicious by the way so give it a try.



Makes 12ish muffins (I got 18 out of it):

2 cups power cakes
1 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter ( totally forgot to add this but it was good anyway.
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 teaspoon cinnamon ( I recommend Watkins brand)
Optional 1 cup chocolate chips which I opted to use

Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Fill muffin cups
Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown

Voila breakfast for the week. High enough in protein that I don't feel bad eating them around a work out but tasty enough that they taste like s special treat. I hope you make them soon! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts