Another New Year and Top 5 post from 2014








These were to top 5 posts from the year based on number of views. I am surprised by some of the topics that have made the list as well as by some that did not make the list. More than anything else I am grateful for this outlet and all of the things that I am able to look back on and continue to learn from. I am thankful for the small trickle of readers who stop by. As the new year rolls in many are speaking of resolutions. I am anxious to see what the year holds for us and I am always looking for thing to learn and ways to improve. This year though, I will not be making any resolutions other than to survive the year ahead. With a new baby arriving in March I feel that trying to do more than stay a float might be over whelming but any successes would be welcome surprises. 

I hope the New Year finds you well and I wish you a year of dreaming, striving, learning and simplifying. 


Shared on The Homestead Blog Hop

Comments

Popular Posts