Sunday Share 2/26/23 Vegas, Roses, & Ross


 

Hello again and Happy Sunday! Last weekend I was away with one of my children in Las Vegas so there was no post. The two of us had a wonderful long weekend exploring the town and spending time together. We were there for a sporting competition but we made the absolute most of it. Vegas can be associated with extravagance and spending or losing money but we found some wonderful free/low cost things to do. I read on article online that share many of free things to do in Las Vegas, we didn't come close to doing all of them. If you are planning a trip or looking to adventure check out this list. 

97 Free Things To Do in Las Vegas


Coming back home from that trip has me ready to dive in to spring cleaning and garden planning. I don't know if we are going to start seeds this year however, I know that one thing I want to plant this year is a rose bush. Looking through David Austin Catalogs and pictures has been giving me life during these cold months so if you love roses, take a look. 

David Austin Roses


I hosted an 8 year old birthday party today and the theme was painting. We had each kid make a wood piece into a beautiful painting using stencils. Watching these kids have such a fun time painting has me wanting to pick up a paint brush again. I used to love watching Bob Ross, I even had the Bob Ross paint set a child and would try to paint just like him. I decided to look up some Bob Ross paintings and found a really neat website that hows all of art works from the show as well as some little known facts and statistics in case you are a numbers/charts nerd like me. Now if only I could tap into that right brain and get creative now. 

Bob Ross Gallery

That is all for this week. Please let me know what links you've enjoyed reading or leave a comment. Have a great Sunday and an amazing week. 

Comments

Popular Posts