Sunday Share 4/10/2022 Dad Jokes, Dead Nettle, & Oobleck

    


     It is spring break week around here and I am looking forward to a week with no obligations and time with the family. Family members all have their own quirks. I happen to love dad jokes and the worse the joke the more I love it. I found 145 dad jokes that had me cracking up and I can't wait to torture my family with them. In case dad jokes are your thing too I am sharing with you. 

145 Dad Jokes

    I keep seeing post about purple dead nettle and I decided to look it up and learn more about what it is, how to save it, and how to use it. I really enjoyed this article that goes through identification and different way to save it. After learning how to spot it I see it every where, including my neighbors yard. I'm half tempted to ask them it I can pick some but then I'll really be the weird neighbor, ha! 

Purple Dead Nettle

    My youngest had a friend over yesterday and she said "man, you make a lot of stuff homemade"! Homemade croutons (see my previous post 'What are You Waiting For?' to get the punchline of this joke), homemade blankets, and homemade cleaning products. Another fun thing we like to do is crafts and science experiments and with spring break happening we will be sure to get crafty. One of our family favorites is examining non-newtonian liquids and making Oobleck. This was one of my favorite things to do while my mom was making gravy and I was supposed to be helping. As adult I am shocked to hear that this is science, that there is a name for it, and that some brave souls add food coloring. Cleaning up a while mess is enough for me so I'll pass on the color.  

Oobleck

    I hope you have a wonderful week and if you are on spring break too I hope you get to enjoy some down time. You deserve it! 

Comments

Popular Posts