Christmas 2021 Photo Tour

It has been a long time since and photo tour has been done here and what better time than now to provide an update on the events here. Since the Christmas holiday is approaching rapidly I thought it would be fun to show the little areas of our home that are all decked out. 


I love, love, LOVE, my nutcracker collection. After several years of bunching them all up on top of one surface this year I decided to spread them out on the dining room hutch and add in some other festive decor. 

I also really enjoy setting up little scenes around the house. I have Santa and Mrs. Claus set up. 

A winter white setup. 



A cute little snow set up featuring one of my handmade signs. 




We have two tree in our home this year, both artificial because I'm allergic (can you believe it?!). This tall skinny one has some of my sentimental and fragile glass ornaments. 



The larger one is our family tree. Is is adorned with the many craft ornaments that the kids have made over the years and some of the more durable ornaments handled down from both sides of the family. 




Outside we stuck to simple decor this year using a few stands of light and handed down blow mold figures. 





I hope you enjoyed the tour of our home at Christmas! It has been fun learning to decorate this home since there is so much more space than our old home. I think after almost 4 years I am starting to get it down. 

Comments

Popular Posts