Hey Girl Where have you been?!



I am so delighted to be back to writing here today! If you follow my Facebook page or my Insta page you know why it has been silent here but if you don't let me fill you in. Pneumonia! It started the week before Christmas with mild fever and tiredness a visit to the doctor was made and despite his best help I did not improve. On Christmas Eve I called again and had some steroids ordered for me and even with that a few days later I developed worsening shortness of breath and wound up going to the urgent care near my home. It was there after nearly two weeks of feeling not quite right that an x- ray confirmed my pneumonia. I finally started the right medications and started to slowly improve. I am mostly recovered at this point but still not quiet back to normal.

I did my first workout yesterday of walking for 30 minutes very slowly. It felt great but I did get a little winded. I am so happy to be a part of the living world again, it was so sad to be sick during the holidays but I am glad that I had the time I needed to rest and get better. I relied on my essential oils a lot for symptom relief and they really did work wonders but it was not until I took the antibiotic that my infection was cleared and my symptoms disappeared for good. I was so grateful for the support of the oils, the tea, and foods that I used all in combination with medication to get better. I really have a new passion for holistic and homeopathic treatment. So much so that I am considering getting my next degree in that focus. My current job compensates for higher education and it would be great to use my nursing degree along with a complimentary health degree. So that is where I have been.

After bouncing back I feel so inspired to serve my family and improve myself. I am trying to read more, play more, and learn more. I am really excited to share with all of you. Keep an eye out for new recipes, product reviews and hopefully some simple life inspiration!

Comments

Popular Posts